OHIO PREPPERS & SURVIVALISTS ANNUAL SUMMIT & Firearms EXPO
Here is a rundown on the events planned at the Summit on June 23rd to 25th in Bowling Green, Ohio. Summit opens to the public on Friday morning at 0900 hours for access to vendors.
Classes, guest speakers and youth events begin on Friday afternoon but are limited until Saturday morning.
Entrance fee Donation: $10.00 per person, $15.00 for the weekend, $30.00 per family of two adults and biological or adopted children or $40.00 for family for the weekend. (Must have tickets to enter any speaking, training, firearms area or youth event) (Additional youth expense may apply) Must have receipt with ticket or bracelet for re-entrance.
Friday Morning 0900, open to vendor shopping.
Friday 1600 hrs open to Youth events, classes in archery & marksmanship with hayrides & more
Friday 1800 hours Commanders dinner: $20.00 per plate with guest speaker and entertainment. Chalice Finicum Finch & entertainment to be announced
Saturday morning: Opens at 0900 for set-up and 10:00 for public with full access to vendors, classes and events with tickets. Closes at 6:00 PM.
Sunday morning: Opens at 1000 hours for public with access to all classes, vendors & youth events until 1600 hours.
CLASSES, YOUTH EVENTS AND GUEST SPEAKERS
• VENDORS THROUGHOUT THE MALL AREAS
• GUEST SPEAKER EVENTS THROUGHOUT THE DAY
• YOUTH ARCHERY TRAINING AND PRACTICAL APPLICATION*
• YOUTH AIR RIFLE SHOOTING AND PRACTICAL APPLICATION*
• YOUTH BUSH CRAFT CLASSES
• YOUTH CLASS FOR BUILDING A HASTY SHELTER
• YOUTH HAY RIDES*
• YOUTH SURVIVAL CRAFTS MAKING
• MORE YOUTH EVENTs BEING PLANNED
• Kids entertainment at designated locations
• BASIC MEDICAL CLASSES (NON CERTIFIED FOR shtf)
• ADVANCE MEDICAL CLASSES (NON CERTIFIED FOR shtf)
• HAND LOADING CLASSES
• BLACK POWDER CLASSES
• TRAPPING CLASSES
• BUSH CRAFT CLASSES FOR ADULTS
• AQUA PONICS CLASSES (BASIC FOR BEGINNERS)
• HYDRO PONICS CLASSES (BASIC FOR BEGINNERS)
• BUILDING A PORTABLE POWER SUPPLY
• BUILDING A BUG OUT BAG
• BUILDING AN INDEFINTE BAG
• BUILDING A SURVIVAL STASH
• FOOD PRESERVATION TECHNIQUES
• Doom & Bloom Medical training classes**
• Self defense classes*
• 50/50 DRAWINGS EACH DAY
• BEST SURVIVAL OFF THE GRID PROJECT COMMPETITION
• FIRE STARTING CLASSES
• WATER TREATMENT CLASSES
• Black Powder
• BG Fire youth participation
• BG Police youth Participation
• Wood County EMA Display
• Kids Bounce house or ball pit
• More to come!!!
GUEST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Chalice Finicum Finch, the daughter of LaVoy Finicum , an American Patriot who gave all for his country and our constitutional rights.
• Jim Cobb, Author of multiple survival books, survivalists and Creator & Chief of Survival Weekly
• Eve Gonzales, Author and Survivalist & Creator of Trading Post in the Woods
• Guest Speaker- Nurse Amy Alton from Doom & Bloom Survival Medical & Dr. Bones (Joe Alton)MD. of Survival Medical (classes limited and extra fee aplies)
• Guest Speaker from the NRA
• Guest Speaker from the USCCA
• More to come!!!!!
We have a lineup of entertainment from various venues to play at the commander’s dinner and throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday.
Door prizes and more.
• *This event may require a parent release form to be filled out and may cost an additional $5.00 per youth for potentially expendable materials and or specialty classes
• ** This event may require a release form and possibly an additional fee to cover hands on training for adults & additional materials.
This year we will have firearm vendors in a secured location In the mall..
Kids five and under free even for fun activities
Jun 23 - Jun 25
This will be NW Ohio\'s Show of the year and you won\'t want to miss it. Friday opens at 9:00 Am to general public for shopping vendors until 6PM Membership & Guest dinner at 6:00 $20.00 per person includes guest speaker and entertainment Saturday doors open at 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM to general public for classes, guest speakers, vendors, youth events, entertainment and more. Sunday doors open at 10: Am too 4:pm- to general public for classes, guest speakers, vendors, youth events and more.
Disaster Preparedness, Survival & Firearms EXPO
1234 N. Main St.
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Click here for show website.
Contact: Nick Getzinger
Have a question about this show?
Why should you be an exhibitor at our show?We welcome all vendors related to disaster preparedness and survival to rent as many booths as you need 10 X 10 area with tables. Vendors,and related crafts booths are located in high foot traffic areas and are open to the general public foot traffic as well as all of our members. We had several hundred people pass through the main foot traffic areas where our vendors were located last year. We have no entry fee for general public to shop selected vendor areas.
June 22nd set up for vendors after 6:00 PM All areas are lighted and guarded by security and law enforcement personnel. This show brings in Oath Keepers, 3%rs, militia members, homesteaders, survivalist and preppers from all the surrounding States. With special invites to all their organizational leadership. We advertise to the general public via, news papers, internet, radio and special talk shows reaching out to several hundred thousand people.
Tear down is Sunday after 4:00 PM.
10X10 Booth space (bring your own tables) $20.00
10X10 Booth Space (We provide you tables) $30.00
You can rent more than one booth space.
Mall closes at 7:00 PM each Night and security closes off the display areas and has roving patrols.
We welcome all vendors related to the area of Survival, Preparedness, Homesteading, Naturalpathy, Hunting, Trapping and survival craft.
How many attendees are we expecting?Last year was our second Summit and we had a couple hundred paying attendees per day and at least as many in general foot traffic
What do we base this estimate on?Based on last years totals in purchased entry fees and door count on general public
What is the advertising budget for the show and how is it being promoted?Radio, Talk Shows, News papers, Internet reach out to all prpeer and survival groups including handouts at gun shows.
|Exhibitor Info >|