OHIO PREPPERS & SURVIVALISTS ANNUAL SUMMIT
Here is a rundown on the events planned at the Summit on June 23rd to 25th in Bowling Green, Ohio. Summit opens to the public on Friday morning at 0900 hours for access to vendors, Firearms, mid-day workshops and entertainment.
Adult Classes, guest speakers and youth events begin on Friday afternoon but are limited until Saturday morning.
Entrance fee Donation: $10.00 per person per day, $25.00 for the weekend, $30.00 per family per day for two adults and biological or adopted children or $50.00 for family for the weekend. (Must have tickets to enter any speaking, training, firearms area or youth event) Must have receipt with ticket or bracelet for re-entrance.
Friday Morning 0900, open to vendor shopping.
Friday 1600 hrs open to Adult & Youth events, classes in archery & marksmanship with hayrides & more
Saturday morning: Opens at 0900 for set-up and 10:00 for public with full access to vendors, classes and events with tickets. Closes at 6:00 PM.
Sunday morning: Opens at 1000 hours for public with access to all classes, vendors Adult & youth events until 1600 hours.
CLASSES, YOUTH EVENTS AND GUEST SPEAKERS
• VENDORS THROUGHOUT THE MALL AREAS & Trade Show Area
• GUEST SPEAKER EVENTS THROUGHOUT THE DAY
• Adult & YOUTH ARCHERY TRAINING AND PRACTICAL APPLICATION*
• Adult & YOUTH AIR RIFLE SHOOTING AND PRACTICAL APPLICATION*
• Adult & YOUTH BUSH CRAFT CLASSES
• Adult & YOUTH CLASS FOR BUILDING A HASTY SHELTER
• Family HAY RIDES*
• Adult & YOUTH SURVIVAL CRAFTS MAKING
• MORE YOUTH EVENTs BEING PLANNED
• Kids entertainment at designated locations
• BASIC MEDICAL CLASSES (NON CERTIFIED FOR shtf)
• ADVANCE MEDICAL CLASSES (NON CERTIFIED FOR shtf)
• BLACK POWDER CLASSES
• BUSH CRAFT CLASSES FOR ADULTS
• AQUA PONICS CLASSES (BASIC FOR BEGINNERS)
• HYDRO PONICS CLASSES (BASIC FOR BEGINNERS)
• HERBAL MEDICAL TRAINING
• BUILDING A BUG OUT BAG
• BUILDING AN INDEFINITE BAG
• BUILDING A SURVIVAL STASH
• FOOD PRESERVATION TECHNIQUES
• HERBAL WILD CRAFTING & FORAGING
• Self defense classes*
• 50/50 DRAWINGS EACH DAY
• BEST SURVIVAL OFF THE GRID PROJECT COMMPETITION
• FIRE STARTING CLASSES
• WATER TREATMENT CLASSES
• Black Powder
• BG Fire youth participation
• BG Police youth Participation
• EMA Display of Storm/Disaster Shelter and OH-Grant program
• Kids Bounce house or ball pit
• More to come!!!
Monies raised Benefit (HEROES in ACTION) (Local First Responder Command Trailer) Local Black Swamp Oath Keeper Disaster education program
GUEST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Chalice Finicum Finch, the daughter of LaVoy Finicum , an American Patriot who gave all for his country and our constitutional rights. Speaking on the "Cost of Maintaining Freedom"
• Jim Cobb, Author of multiple survival books, survivalists and Creator & Chief of Survival Weekly
• Eve Gonzales, Author and Survivalist & Creator of Trading Post in the Woods
• Guest Speaker- Nurse Amy Alton & Dr. Bones Alton from Doom & Bloom Survival Medical - Class Cancelled ******
• Guest Speaker from the NRA
• Guest Speaker from the USCCA
• More to come!!!!!
We have a lineup of entertainment from various venues to play at the Chairity dinner and throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday.
Door prizes and more.
• *This event may require a parent release form to be filled out.
•This year we will have firearm vendors in a secured location In the mall..
Kids five and under free even for fun activities
Jun 23 - Jun 25
This will be NW Ohio\'s Show of the year and you won\'t want to miss it. Friday opens at 9:00 Am to general public for shopping vendors/firearms and a couple of mid-day workshops and entertainment until 6PM Saturday doors open at 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM to general public for classes/workshops, guest speakers, vendors, youth events, entertainment and more. Adult and youth workshop will be going on throughout the day Sunday doors open at 10: Am too 4:pm- to general public for classes, guest speakers, vendors, Adult & youth events and more.
Disaster Preparedness, Survival & Firearms EXPO
1234 N. Main St.
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Click here for show website.
Contact: Nick Getzinger
Have a question about this show?
Why should you be an exhibitor at our show?We welcome all vendors related to disaster preparedness and survival or Firearms to rent as many booths as you need 10 X 10 area with tables for only $30.00 per booth. Vendors,and related crafts booths are located in high foot traffic areas and are open to the general public foot traffic as well as all of our members. We have excellent exposure for everyone.
June 22nd set up for vendors after 6:00 PM All areas are lighted and guarded by security and law enforcement personnel.
This show brings in Oath Keepers, 3%rs, militia members, homesteaders, survivalist and preppers from all the surrounding States. With special invites to all their organizational leadership. We advertise to the general public via, news papers, internet, radio and special talk shows reaching out to several hundred thousand people. We have had over 7,000 inquiries on our web page and facebook since February.
Tear down is Sunday after 4:00 PM.
10X10 Booth Space (We provide you tables) $30.00
You can rent more than one booth space.
Mall closes at 7:00 PM each Night and security closes off the display areas and has roving patrols.
We welcome all vendors related to the area of Survival, Preparedness, Homesteading, Naturalpathy, Hunting, Trapping and survival craft.
How many attendees are we expecting?1500+
What do we base this estimate on?Based on last years totals in purchased entry fees and door count on general public and the fact that we have had several thousand inquiries on our web pages
What is the advertising budget for the show and how is it being promoted?Radio, Talk Shows, News papers, Internet reach out to all prpeer and survival groups including handouts at gun shows.
|Exhibitor Info >|